By Allen White
Over the last couple of years, I have worked from a home office. After 20 years of getting up every morning and driving to an office, I have found certain advantages to working from home:
1. Flip flops in Summer and Slippers in Winter.
2. I can travel the country via teleconference at the click of a button.
3. Pants are optional. (Shorts are a minimum requirement).
4. The only clean part of my office is what you see on camera.
5. Unlimited hugs from my kids (we homeschool too).
6. Commute is Zero.
7. Banking by Mobile App
8. USPS delivers and ships from my mailbox every day.
9. The view from my office window is spectacular.
10. I’m never “always at work.”
Anyone else with a home office want to chime in?
Download Chapter One of Exponential Groups
Once you click the link in the Confirmation email, your ebook will download immediately.