What You Need to Start Online Small Groups (starts at time code indicated):
- A willing, caring person to initiate (8:50).
- A system to connect (13:58).
- A platform to meet on (18:10).
- Curriculum to guide (25:14).
- Just-in-time training and coaching (30:49).
- Follow up and feedback (34:51).
- Supervision and accountability (35:59)
Case Study: The Pursuit Church, Minot, ND (44:17)
How to Start Your Online Group ebook
by Allen White
Free 14 page ebook for your new online group leaders!
Need Help Getting Your Online Groups Started? Contact Us.
Download Chapter One of Exponential Groups
Once you click the link in the Confirmation email, your ebook will download immediately.