Why Should You Take a Small Group Reset?
1. Small Groups are not working the same as they were even two years ago.
2. The need for Small Groups has never been greater.
3. Everything shifted, so 2019’s Small Group Strategy isn’t going to do it.
4. We shouldn’t wreck anything that’s currently working, but we have to admit it’s not working for everybody.
5. It’s time to take a breath and to reframe your Small Group Ministry by asking some fundamental questions like:
What is a small group in your church?
How is your church meeting the unique needs of 2021/2022?
What are your people willing to do? Meet in-person? Meet online? Wait it out? Start a new group?
How do you want to build your groups?
How are your groups uniquely suited to meet the needs of your community?
Why are groups more important than worship services in 2021/2022?
What You Will Receive:
- 5 daily on demand sessions with Allen White.
- An interactive Facebook group to meet with other participants and with Allen.
- Encouragement and inspiration to make the most of the Small Group opportunity in 2021.
- Instruction on how to build groups in a flexible, yet consistent way.
- The cumulative experience of the over 1,500 churches Allen has worked with in the last 17 years (including the over 100 churches in the last year).
The Small Group Reset hosted by Allen White
meets on demand. Get Started Today!
Registration is easy.
Just leave your name and email address below:
Download Chapter One of Exponential Groups
Once you click the link in the Confirmation email, your ebook will download immediately.